The Triple Point Estate Planning Service has been designed to meet investors’ requirements for an inheritance tax solution that is clear and straightforward, allowing them to remain in control of their assets.
Triple Point has extensive experience in arranging funding and lending to a wide range of businesses and organisations. They typically adopt a cautious approach designed to identify businesses which are straightforward and let their investors preserve and grow the value of their investments.
The Triple Point Estate Planning Service gives investors the opportunity to blend their two established strategies, Navigator and Generations through being allotted shares in one or two companies depending on each investor’s allocation to each strategy.
- Targets UK based small and medium sized businesses.
- Targeting a return to investors of 4% to 6% per annum, after all fees and charges.
- Since its inception in 2013 over £100m of funding has been provided to over 40,000 customers.
- Targets institutions like Public sector organisations and good quality companies.
- Targeting a return to investors of 1.5% to 2.5% per annum, after all fees and charges.
- Since its inception in 2006 over £180m of funding has been provided to over 150 customers.
Both strategies have achieved returns consistently at the higher end of their target ranges.
Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future. For full details please see the Information Memorandum and Investor Agreement. Past performance is no guide to future performance and investors may lose some or all of their capital.