This event is now full, please do not register. If you would like to arrange a meeting please contact the sales team by email or phone on 020 3195 7100.
We are hosting a series of seminars this Q3/Q4 on estate and succession planning, designed to help advisers and their clients plan for the 2017/18 tax year and beyond.
Failing to effectively plan ahead for the next generation can potentially leave families with problems to unpick including a tax bill to pay.
Our CPD accredited seminar will act as a refresher on the inheritance tax rules and will also provide financial planning ideas to benefit your clients and potentially unlock professional connections.
- Business Relief, uses & benefits
- Gifting and the Residency Nil Rate Band
- Dementia, POA and Business relief
- Sale of Business & sheltering from IHT
- Using VCTs as a pension planning alternative
- Looking at AIM for IHT purposes
The Afternoon Session will run from 2:30pm to 4:15pm and structured CPD credits are available.
Places are limited, so please contact the LGBR sales team by email or phone on 020 3195 7100 to reserve your place.