I would like to invite you to an EIS Masterclass, LGBR is hosting in your area in conjunction with Seneca Partners.
The popularity of EIS among advisers continues to grow, with HMRC’s latest figures recording +£1.6bn raised via EIS for +3,200 companies in the 2015/16 tax year.* However, navigating recent changes to EIS rules and the growing number of investment managers & strategies can be complex.
The seminar will act as a refresher on the evolution of both EIS rules and products, will provide financial planning ideas to benefit your clients and potentially unlock professional connections.
- The changed EIS landscape – the evolution of EIS
- The future of EIS – potential implications of the Patient Capital Review
- The importance of EIS – for regional SME funding
- The various EIS structures and how they differ
- The EIS risk/return landscape – growth vs. asset backed
- How to identify investment opportunities
- Working with professional connections
- Who are Seneca Partners
For more information on Seneca’s EIS products or to register for an event please reply to this email or call 020 7071 3926.
* Source: HMRC EIS and SEIS Commentary April 2017.